Thursday 3 July 2008

Groovy Baby! Challnge #8


These new Dottie & George images are totally awesome, I used 2 to complete this weeks challenge over at Dotties World which was a sketch I used the pre-coloured images and embossed the frames with Big Shot texture plate paisly, the background paper is from Groovy Garb by Raspberry Road Designs, the strip of flowers I forget where they came from I've had them for so long! the flower is PM and I've added some glitter to it using a sakura stardust clear pen which I've also used on parts of the embossed frames. TFL

6 comments:

  1. oh how dreamy looking! I love how you've just used their faces Jac. You're just so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Jac - love the psychedlic paper, it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a groovy card:-) love the background Jac, it really blends in with the hippy look,great card

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's blimming fab!! That background is PERFECT!! What a super card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!! It's GORGEOUS! Just love the paper it goes so well with the images!! nicely done Jac :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jac I lve that amazing ppo you have used, it suits Dottie and George very well.

    ps I also borrowed your 'face' design :) hope you dont mind

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x