Monday 27 October 2008

MTTC challenge #36 Personalise it


Over at MTTC it said This week's theme is 'Personalise it' - make your project more personal and put a name on it. So I decided it was time my craft room really became mine! I used PSE5 and did it all digitally with a freebie kit from ShabbyPrincess - Promise. My door plaque once printed was stuck onto mount board and then holes and eyelets added with my cropadile and ribbon from my stash. As you will no doubt have noticed the plaque uses the same name and papers as my blog title, well this is my little playground as its where I come to play with my stash and unwind after a hard day. TFL I enjoyed making this. Had a great training day but it was very intensive so crafting time definately required to unwind too tonight but probably not too late! (famous last words! lol)

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant, love how it matches your blog header too! Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x