Friday 7 November 2008

Sketch Saturday #23


When I first saw the sketch and DT over at Sketch Saturday this week I thought it looked fantastic and the examples were brilliant but I couldnt see how I was going to make it work for me! I've spent the whole week trying to suss it out and finally now we have arrived at Friday I've done it and I'm actually quite pleased with it! Papers are all MM cosmopoliton collection, the image is another from the Animal Magic collection the tag is PM as is the rub on on the tag (one that actually worked!), ribbon and brad from my stash. TFL


(P.S The rub on is actually from MY stash Ria xx )

8 comments:

  1. Aww, it's an adorable card Jac! I love the colour combo and the image is so cute with the sentiment!! Love it!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is soooo sweet! Just great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you should be pleased, it's fantastic!! Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card, great papers and the image is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable, i love your image and choice of papers:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wo very funny card !!!!!
    thank you for your participation in my first sketch !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh.. this certainly worked for you! It is brilliant!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww how cute jac. The colours are adorable. I really like it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x