Friday 9 January 2009

Dotties World Challenge - 'ave a laugh #2


Ok so I am back with a 2nd card for this challenge, I just hope all of you out there who are waiting to see this arent disappointed! I have used Golfing George (of course!) the background paper is Lilys Garden by Vicki - A Work In Progress, green coredinations cs and text printed in purple on pc, then used my new nestabilities die (I so NEED more of these now I've tried one!) and green cs and then in centre of that I cut a circle on my xyron personal cutter which I then ran thru the bigshot with my new cuttlebug tiny mosaic embossing folder and used the debossed side as it really reminded me of a golf ball, topped of with George on foam pads. I decided to keep the card clean but am thinking of putting a little mini book together for him with lots of golf quotes and saying and maybe a pic or 2 of him if I can get any. Anyway thanks for looking, I'm off to play some more!

7 comments:

  1. Go girl! Well done doing a second card and I have to say it's excellent.

    My DH plays golf and your sentiment really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo!!! Well done Jac (can I have one of your cards to enter in the challenge. lol) nah - I "will" get one done today!
    I love the effect you achieved for the golf ball - brilliant!!
    Overall the card is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design, you are very clever, love it! The quote made me laugh too. I love the colours you have used on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and a wonderful quote really made me laugh

    Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAAAAZING! Wowee Jac this was worth the wait!I can see why you waited for tht paper, it's perfect for this card! I love the golf ball, what a great idea! You've just reminded me that I got some golf ball brads from Poppicrafts a while ago. Maybe I should do a Jac inspired golf card.Watch this space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant,i love this one ,such a fab sentiment and great colours and papers for hte card:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours - I love George too, of course! Super card! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x