Sunday 1 February 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #2



A fabby sketch again this week over at Sketch & Stash and I managed to get enough time to play and make a card so here it is! My new item is my Sugar Nellie stamp 'Sweet & Sassy', I'm lovin' these stamps! The brown cs is from the cheapy shop, the paper is from a digi kit by Digi-Designs By Nicole and is called Love Notes. Image is coloured in with wc pencils, whispers strokes pens and sakura pens, the little adhesive gems are papermania which I have had for quite a while now and the ribbon is from my stash but I dont know whos it is. TFL

2 comments:

  1. wow,this is beautiful,i love your colour combo and your colouring is superb:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow it's gorgeous Jac, the colouring on the image is perfect!! Are you sure you don't want me to look after these stamps for you??
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x