Saturday 14 March 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #5


Another great sketch over at Sketch & Stash this week. Turned it on its side and used some papermania papers that I have had forever! the new stash is my Bubbles stamp from the Daisy & Dandelion range and I replaced the stamped flower that she is holding with a paper flower and brad from my stash with a little swirl stamped on the brad. The sentiment is D&D too stamped using Stazon on some shiny paper ribbon that I bought a couple of years ago to hang my christmas cards from and then promptly lost it til after christmas! TFL

5 comments:

  1. What a great card Jac, brilliant inspiration using your own flower and stamping on patterned paper.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card! Love the image-he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww How cute is that!?! I love it! Especially your flower and sentiment ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac,this card is beautiful and everso cute too,gorgeous colours and image and hte bloom looks fabby with the big brad in the middle:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Jac. I love the way you have stamped on the brad, I may have to try that. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x