Sunday 3 May 2009

Crafty Muse Challenge - Lots of Spots


Over at Crafty Muse this time the challenge is Lots of Spots. The papers I have used are part of a digi collab kit and these ones are by Mels Lightbulb Moments and the kit is called Down by the Lily Pond. I used another 'delectable' stamp from Charmed Cards & Crafts, this time it is Annie Sitting Pretty and I have used some of the paper from the kit to paper piece her dress and edged it in metallic sakura pen, her socks are paper pieced too and the other stripe is made with a white pen, tag is cut from same paper using my xyron pc the paper ribbon across the middle and the gems are from my stash. TFL

5 comments:

  1. Another stunning card - love the colours, and Annie is as cute again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you are really on the ball Jac. Another stunning card, well done.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jac, have just ordered my new stamps!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card using a beautiful stamp. Thank you for taking part in our Crafty Muse challenge, love Sarah C xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jac!! I'm loving all these card you are making with that adorable Annie!! This card is Gorgeous!
    thanks for joining in at Crafty Muse :) Sammi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x