Saturday 25 July 2009

Dotties World Challenge - Frame It




This week over at Dotties World Tara set her first challenge and it went like this ... I would like to see you creating some sort of a frame or border on your card. You could create a frame for your image, your card or both. Feel free to use the downloads for your frame, or you could try stamping elements, die cutting, punching shapes, embellishments......... anything goes really! Just remember to use one of our downloads for your main image too! So I managed to squeeze in my card last night as its been difficult getting any proper crafting sessions fitted in at the moment, but the end is definately in sight! Anyway I put together my card in PSE5 (pre coloured images) and then put a frame from PSE round it then once it was printed off I added some glitz using sakura stardust pens to lift it more. The glitz doesnt really show in the pic of the card so I did a close up with the flash to show. TFL

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Jac.
    Once again you've created yet another fantabulous Pixie, I love how you've created the frame on this one, it's Brill!!.
    Thanks for joining us once again on DW.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! what a beautiful card! I love how you colored in the pixie chick, and the glitter is stunning!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at DW and I hope you play along with us next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another great card from your hands. Thanks for joining once again at Dotties world.'
    Hugs from
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, beautiful- great frame, stunning Pixie-love it Jac!

    Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x