Thursday 9 July 2009

Sketch Saturday challenge 58


Its been a while since I had the chance to join in the challenges over at Sketch Saturday but as I cant do anything else in the house at the moment its a good time to do my rounds of the challenges and this is my card for this weeks challenge. The background paper is from a digi kit but not sure which one as I had it already printed and in my paper drawers, the black starry cs is actually some backing card from some packs of cheap adhesive gems and the red cs was an off cut in my box, ribbon is from my stash and while I was looking for the right ribbon I started to sort out my ribbon drawer which is in such a mess!lol the buttons are a mix from my stash and Amy Butler, the little red rosebud I have had for ages and thought as I was using the pixie from the new collection at Charmed Cards & Crafts called Rosebud it fitted quite nicely. Rosebud has been coloured using Copics, whispers and sakura. TFL


The home improvements continue to be noisy and now they are having to lift floorboards along the landing and into my bedroom which we were not expecting but hey ho thats the way it goes! We also could not move the vivarium so the guy very kindly took the shelves out of the airing cupboard and slid into the cupboard and worked that way! Just as well he was on the slim side!lol I think everytime they move onto the next bit of the work they find something else that makes it more awkward! Right I'm off to sort some more ribbon and maybe make another card so bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x