Saturday 8 August 2009

Another 2 challenges in 1 card!


This card is for the challenges this week over at Sketch & Stash #16 and Papertake Weekly 'Four Seasons' The papers are a digi freebie kit (I do like these! lol) and it is called 'Summer Come Early' again a collab kit and this section is by Mels Lightbulb Moments. I have had them for a few months but first time I have used them, love the colours. My new item is the ribbon die - Hello Kitty Sizzix, flowers and buttons from my stash and another of my rapidly dwindling collection of Miss Anya coloured with Copics, Whispers and Sakura glaze, sentiment is a Daisy & Dandelion stamp. TFL Hope you all have a great weekend I'm working the late shifts this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty - I love the image and those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jac, love Miss Anya, and the lovely bight summery colours. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous stash you've used Jac, love these papers and they go so well with the image! Brill card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful summery card Jac, I love the anya image and papers you've used so bright and cheerful, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ... so bright and summery!! :)
    I really do love this image too!
    Hope the work/ weekend goes well!!
    *hugs*
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x