Wednesday 2 September 2009

CCT Challenge #75 New Beginnings




Well for the CCT challenge this week I took a new beginning as starting life as a married couple. (I hope its cute enough) I have made this card for a wedding this weekend that we are attending which is a period Jane Austen style and I have a nightmare trying to find a dress to fit as I really am not the right size or shape for a Jane Austen type dress! lol In the end I spoke very nicely to my neighbour who used to be a seamstress and I got the material and she has made me a dress and in under a week too! Anyway I digress! The card is made using Papermania 'Regency' papers how flukey is that I bought these papers months ago and they are the perfect period! I cut out the aperture using nesties and the bride and groom are cut from coredinations gemstone cs and mounted onto acetate and repeated on the inside fo the acetate and the sentiment inside the card is one from the crafty muse wedding collection. It took me a bit of working but I'm pleased with the end result. TFL

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x