Saturday 12 September 2009

I'm going to be AWOL

after tomorrow as I am going away with 2 of the residents from the home where I work. We are going to Devon, Monday - Friday but I wont have any internet access so I wont be able to keep up with all thats going on in blogland but I shall be thinking of you all and hopefully once I get back things will slow down a bit and I might even get some time to fit some crafting in!

I'm also looking forward to going to the Creative Stitches show in Exeter on 25 September too and am trying to save hard. I am going with a friend and we havent been for about 3 years so we are both a wee bit excited!lol oooooh lots of new goodies! Anyway take care everyone will catch up when i get back. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x