Saturday 21 November 2009

PaperTake Weekly - Sketch #28


Well this card that I am using for the PTW challenge started off rather wrong! The fabulous image is another from the Tales of Pollycraft Blog (a Friday freebie) and is called Bronson & Beaker, it such a cute image I coloured with copics starting with the blues then wasnt sure what colour to use next and didnt want red or green so decided on orange and was pleased with the result til I realised they werent really christmas colours and then I panicked about what papers I would be able to use, so after a hunt thru my papers I found this pp which was sent to me and thankfully the rest just fell into place and I am actually really pleased with the end result. I also added some stickles and glitz it glue (well you cant not can you?! lol) Anyway hope you like it too. TFL

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this lovely card!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia
    (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card I am so glad you could join us and play along with the Papertake Weekly challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x