Monday 2 November 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar challenge #75 Kitchen/cooking & Stamp Something - Cute and Fuzzy


Well noit sure how much crafting time I'm gonna be able to fit in this week so I've combined the challenge at Spoon Full Of Sugar - Kitchen/Cooking with the Stamp Something Challenge of Cute and Fuzzy. The image is the super cute Scruff with his turkey! part of the Charming Christmas Collection from Charmed Cards and Crafts, I used the pre coloured image and have decopaged the turkey and Scruffs head then added glitz it glitter glue for some added sparkle, the papers are My MInds Eye - Wonderful Winter glittered papaers and I have also dug out my fastenator to add a little tree and some holly, I love these 'staples' but struggle to get them positioned correctly! but thought it was time to try again! lol, the ribbon is some self adhesive ribbon which has been in my stash for ages. TFL right off to sort my freezer out hopefully I'll be back later once my hands have thawed out!lol x

2 comments:

  1. That image is soo funny & this is a gorgeous card :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! great layout. thanks for playing with stamp something.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x