Thursday 28 January 2010

Club Anya & Friends - Wildcard Wednesday - Metal Mania


Well this cute little image is Prince Ian and is from The Greeting Farm relay which unfortunately has had to be cancelled due to the overwellming volume of entrants which kept causing the site to crash. It was fun to take part. Anyway I decided that I would use the image to take part in the Wildcard Wednesday challenge over at Club Anya & Friends instead where the challenge was to use metal. I have used a little metal bookplate which I have had in my stash for years, papers are K-Ology Addison and all the other bits are from my stash. Image is of course coloured using copics with the addition of sparkly black sakura for his boots. TFL

1 comment:

  1. oooh.. Great card Jac.. Ian looks great with red hair!!
    It was sad that the relay was cancelled.. it was fun!
    (hugs) hope you have a good night!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x