Wednesday 10 February 2010

A digi lo for 3 challenges


I dont really do Valentines Day and with all the great challenges out there this week where valentines is part of the theme I had to think really hard and to start with I decided to do a digi lo as this keeps me in line with my own challenge to do a scarpbook page once a fortnight and the more I looked at the challenges the more this lo came into being. Firstly I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers which I love and really felt it worked well for a digi lo, then I used the theme of Love Somethings from Stamp Something and Hearts & Kisses from My Time To Craft. The kit I have used is called Spring Fling and was a freebie kit from the very talented Vicki of A work In Progress. Its all put together in PhotoShop Elements 5 and the photo is cut into a heart shape using a 'cookie cutter'. Thanks for looking. xx

4 comments:

  1. love this layout and the photo cut into the heart is great totally awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page!! Love this layout... and the colours etc... Great photo too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!♥

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO, fab photo! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x