Sunday 28 February 2010

MTTC - In the Frame & SFOS - distress ink, glitter & pearls


I have managed to make a card for 2 challenges but I am not entirely happy with it seem to be struggling with my mojo! Anyway the challenges are My Time To Craft - in the frame, the frame is cut with a sizzix die from mountboard and coloured with copics to which I have then added background paper from papermania and a combination of 3 flowerws from my stash. The background paper is a freebie from a magazine which I have had in my drawer for ages and cant even remember which mag its from! The challenge at Spoon Full of Sugar was to use distress inks (on my flowers), glitter (on my flowers) and pearls (on my frame). I havent added a sentiment yet as not sure what I will use it for but thought when I do I will add the sentiment inside the frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x