Sunday 14 March 2010

Scrap That Idea - Scrap Your Hunk


I have been following the designers from Scrap That Idea for quite a while now and have an extensive library of their freebie kits and these group of 4 ladies certainly do produce some awesome kits and I use their papers quite a bit in my card making. Well they also have a blog and the latest challenge was set by Stacey of Staceys Scraps (link in my side bar) and she wanted us to Scrap Your Hunk but I do not want any LO's of your hubbys, your boyfriends or children...NOOOOOO you need to scrap the 'secret' love (celebrity) of your life! lol well after not being able to craft much recently I decided it was time for a digi lo and here it is. I used a freebie collab kit called Let It Rock which is by Vicki - A Work In Progress and Sara - Sweet Blossom Designs. Really enjoyed this challenge and hope to be taking part in more of their challenges too. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x