Monday 5 April 2010

A 3 in 1 card


Time to catch up with a few challenges so here goes: this card is for My Time To Craft - New Baby, Papertake Weekly - Open theme and Friday Sketchers #96 The papers are all from a digi kit by Raspberry Road Designs called Vintage Doll, I inked the edges of all the different pieces, the organza ribbon is from my stash the 'baby' stickers are by Pebbles Ink and I have had them for years and its the first time I've used any of them! and the gold metal pram topper is by Impex again had it for years, had 2 gold and 2 silver and this is the last one. Cant believe I've used 5 different pieces of patterned paper! lol I used to struggle (and still do sometimes) to use 2 let alone 5! lol

3 comments:

  1. This is a real sweetie of a card. I'm sure the recipients will be delighted!
    Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card - love that pram
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Jac!! LOVELY!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x