Saturday 22 May 2010

Dotties World - A Sketch


The challenge over at Dotties World this week was a sketch and the DT made some absolutely gorgeous samples to inspire us. I decided I would use this sketch to make a digi scrapbook page and as I have recently taken delivery of Photoshop CS4 which is a much more fuller program than photoshop elements but it is also a lot more complicated as all the little things like drop shadows are not where I was expecting them! but I did finally manage to complete the layout and also made an edge round the circle that I hope looks a bit like its been inked and I gave some texture to the red circle using overlay and blending bits that I didnt know about. (I'm self teaching can you tell! lol) Anyway the images are all from Charmed Cards & Crafts (of course!) and the papers and elements are from a kit called Ivy League by by Stacey Towers aka Scraps by Stacey. TFL

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love this its so clever - Love all the little images and the sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, This is beautiful. I love your choice of colors and..... well I love everything about, not much more to say.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo!!! You've mastered the software already by the looks of it!! Fab fab work Jac, love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x