Friday 13 August 2010

MTTC #102 ~ Farm Fever

Now when I first saw the challenge over at My Time To Craft I knew exactly which image I wanted to use and it is a digi stamp that is part of a freebie kit by Raspberry Road called the Farmhouse Collection and I have had it in my collection of digi kits for quite sometime and I have used the image before (long time ago!) but I knew it was perfect for this challenge.  I have coloured him using copics, my papers are MME Wild Asparagus, flowers are Prima E-line, the little heart charm I have had for a couple of years too and the twine has been in my stash again for quite sometime but I felt it was a good time to use it as none of my ribbon was really working! lol as for the little celebrate wording at the bottom I have no idea where I got that but its been in with my fancy buttons for ages.  I sanded the edges of the papers to give them a bit more of a rustic/vintage feel. 
I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Pear Tree Designs #12 ~ Male theme
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #95 ~ Its a Mans World
Whoopsie Daisy August Challenge ~ Blue & Green
Paper Sundaes #30 ~ metal
TFL

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card jac - i love that little farmer . The string is a great choice
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great farmer. Perfect for our Snips and Snails challenge. I love your paper distressing. I would love to know how you get it to curl up like that. I keep trying and can't achieve that look. Thanks for sharing such a great card with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. really fun card! The little heart charm is a nice touch.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Captured the country look perfectly, love that image. Thanks for sharing at Whoopsidaisy this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. great male themed card. good luck and thanks for joining us at pear tree designs. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I love the cute image. Great job!
    Thank you for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this month challenge. Hope to see you again next month.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card I love the distressing.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. He sure is a cute farmer, and the use of the natural cording, and green gingham just fit the "farm" feeling. Thanks for being part of the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x