Wednesday 21 December 2011

Still making Christimas cards!

Yep still making Christmas cards only a few more left now I think! lol This card uses an image from the Joanna Sheen Victorian Christmas CD which I have mounted onto some shiny red cs, the tartan paper is a digi from Raspberry Road Designs andthe music paper is from an old book (which inspired me for my heART journal page this week which isnt quite finished!) added some peel off corners a peeloff sentiment and a felt poinsettia.  I actually used the sketch over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp then realised it doesnt qualify as its not stamped! doh!lol might try and do another card using the sketch if I get time.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crazy Challenge #98 ~ Christmas
Creative Inspirations #143 ~ Anything Goes
Crafts and Me #66 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and I'm still making too. My favourite cards to make. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x