Thursday 22 March 2012

Mad For Markers - Copical Blog Hop

First off I am so so so very sorry that this post is late and all those that have visited and left a message on my previous post dont worry you will be noted as having hopped!

Yay today is the day of the Mad For Markers Copical Blog Hop and its sure going to be fun.  This is the culmination of a month which has been celebrating 2 years at  Mad For Markers.

You should have arrived here from  Sammi's  blog, wow weren't those 2 cards fabulous.  For the full hop list please visit the Mad For Markers challenge blog.

Now for my project I was thinking about birthday parties and how the kids all come home with little goodie bags and it got me thinking 'Why should it only be the kiddies that get the goodie bags?' and from that my project was born!  I have used the Birthday Copic Lady complete with her cupcake and copic candle which is available at the Mad for Markers online store.  I coloured her using G02, YG11, 41 E00, 21, 29, 35, 37 W1.  My gingham paper is a digi download I picked up free from I cant't remember where!  The bag shape was cut on my cricut as was the gingham panel and then I added cs between to the 2 bag shapes to join them.  The 'comfort food' and flowers were also cut using the Cricut then I added copious amounts of glitter to the flower. 
front view

Aerial View!

Mmmmmm just imagine this jam packed with all your favourite treats, I think it would make a great gift for a good friend who needs a bit of cheering up, I think we all deserve a goodie bag once in awhile don't you?!

I had great fun making this and I hope you are enjoying the hop as its now time to hop over to  Leanne's blog and see what delights she has in store for you.

I would like to include my project in the bloggers competitions of a copic coloured creation and a M4M digi competition.

See you soon with more fabulous Mad For Markers Digi Images the next new release is not far away and you will get to meet Fairy Ria and her very special friend.

I would like to enter my project into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' ~ Use lots of green
Crazy 4 Challenges #128 ~ Green
Crazy Challenge #111 ~ Go Green
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the blog hop. xx



20 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation!!! Love your colouring!! HUgsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea Jac. The bag is cute enough on it's own but full of goodies...fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and neat idea .. I Love it :-) ..plus I love the layout of your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous bag Jac,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really very much LOVE this Jac.. The idea and the implementation!
    Love the colours too (and you now I'm not always that into Green hehe)!
    (hugs)
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag could put lots of yummy stuff in that! Love the outside too coloured to perfection with a little flower to top it off !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic creation and such a good idea - love it hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bag Jac, fantastic idea us big kids love goodie bags too! Lovely to see another one of Sammi's digis on the hop, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your gift bag is lovely, Jac! That flower is fabulous too! :) :) :)
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im so glad I came back, not only to find out I wasnt going senile, but to see your gorgeous creation, fantastic idea, and good to see someone else still using their cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. second visit today,
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous creation and super little image too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Creation Jac. I just love that gorgeous flower too!

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea, i would love to recieve one of these filled with treats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great creation, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. great gift bag
    thanks for joining us at the crazy challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great bag ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fab project and perfect for our colour challenge at Sweet Stampin. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful project, love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week and Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays.

    Just A Pac Rat
    http://www.circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is brilliant Jac, loving that super bag, also the image and the gingham paper, it is so lovely to see a larger lady image for a change, I for one can relate to that, lol.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x