Thursday 5 April 2012

Crafty Sentiments Preview Day 2 ~ Doctor Tobey

Ok its day 2 of the Crafty Sentiments Designs Previews and today is the turn of Doctor Tobey (mmm wish he was my doctor, he's so cute! lol) I have coloured him using copics and my papers are DCWV Glitter Stack with some red cs, black & white ribbon and red button added.  The sentiment is one from a while ago from Sentimental Sundays and the border is made using Tonic Studio punches.  Don't forget these stamps will be available to buy on Tuesday 10th April over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Dont forget to visit the Crafty Sentiments Blog to see what other delights have been made to inspire you and while you are there don't forget to enter into the competition to win 3 of these wonderful new stamps.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays #96 ~ My Hero ~ Dr Tobey can be my hero any day!
Cupcake Crafts #186 ~ In your sewing box (my stitched ribbon & button)
PaperTake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow for another preview.


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jac,I love the layout and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jac, love the colours too! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jac, love the touches of red and nice layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image and the sentiment is perfect!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and the sentiment is perfect!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect sentiment to a perfect coloured image :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. Love the images from the new release so far. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab card Jac - loving these new images!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jac, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and sparkly papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card and you've used one of my favorite DVWV papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x