Tuesday 27 November 2012

Easel cards over at the Emerald Faeries.

Hi I am running somewhat late with my card for the new challenge over at the Emerald Faeries so I really must apologise.  Anyway this fortnight the challenge is 'Easel Cards' and I have used one of my favourite Faeries - Isla, she always makes me smile.  (actually I love all the Emerald Faeries! lol)You can purchase all the Emerald Faeries from A&T Digital Designs Shop.  I have coloured her with copics and added some Sakura stardust for some sparkle, the green paper is an old sheet from I don't where and the patterned paper is Dovecraft Funky Vintage.  The flower is 3 different flowers cut on the cricut and joined together and the ticket is a dienamics die and stamp set, finally finished off with some purple gems.





















I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss #159 ~ Dont Be Square
Sweet Stampin' ~ Flowers
Sentimental Sundays #130  ~ Easel card
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Magical/mystical
Digital Tuesday #188 ~ Girly

TFL

4 comments:

  1. Super cute easel card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jac,love the fab image and your layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the layout,

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card design. Nice image and flower. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x