Sunday 7 April 2013

oops very late!

I'm so sorry but I completely forgot to post my card for the preview of another of the fab new stamps that will be released on 10th April from Crafty Sentiments Designs.  It seems I am in total holiday mode as I'm away from home with Ria enjoying some catch up with my mum & dad, hence my forgetfulness! lol  Today over on the Inspirational Blog we are previewing 'Tobey Golfer' great for all those dads, uncles, brothers and grandads out there.  I decided to make a circle easel card, using an old cd as the base.  Papers are from First Edition, I embossed some white card, flipped over to the debossed side and inked round the edges for a golf ball effect, The sentiment is peel offs on a Vintage Label die cut which is available from Crafty Sentiments Designs, Tobey is coloured with copics and I paper pieced his plus fours and hat and added some glitter to the bobble on his hat. So don't forget to check out the Inspirational Blog to see what the rest of the DT have been up to.



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Everybody Art ~230 ~ Shaped Cards
2 Sisters #138 ~ Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges #180 ~swing into spring
OSAAT #158 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

10 comments:

  1. Oh i love this how cute is he. Bet with a swing like that he could rory a fun for his money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh as they say better late than never .. love the big golf ball lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love the colours and the shape
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jac, the circular easel design is fab and this little image is too cute :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Jac a great image which I should think would be very popular with a lot of people, I love the golf ball behind the image a super shape.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy
    https://www.facebook.com/TracysPersonalisedCardsCandles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shape of this easel card! Great image too. Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image and I love how you echoed the golfing theme with a circular easel card. :)

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x