Sunday 9 June 2013

New Release at Crafty Sentiments

Good morning and what a wonderful morning and not just because of the weather, today is the start of 1 weeks holiday for me so a week of actually not doing a great deal is planned just relaxing oh and I think I'll squeeze in some crafting! lol And Crafty Sentiments Designs has a super new mini release which goes on sale tomorrow, so today the DT have some fabulous previews for you and if you want to check them all out just pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Inspirational Blog, they really are all fab.

So onto my card I have put 2 of the new stamps together, Nurse Primrose and All Bandaged Up, they are great on their own but work so well together too, I just couldn't resist putting them together!  I have coloured them using copics, the paw print paper is a freebie I downloaded a long time ago and don't remember from where, flowers are from my stash, the card for matting is actually glitter card and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps ~ Raindrop Echo Designs.




















Dont forget to check out the Inspirational Blog and remember these stamps and the ones we will show you tomorrow all go on sale at Crafty Sentiments Designs tomorrow.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

PaperTake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
TFL



3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fab is this .. the images work perfectly together .. and i love the DP!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jac what a gorgeous card you have created, love, love that image also the fabulous colours and design this is one ACE creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x