Sunday 25 August 2013

Thank You Henry

Hello, well what a week I have had this week, work has been extremely hectic and this has resulted in very little time being allocated to crafting so this little card has literally taken me all week!  Not the way I like to craft but at least I have finally got it finished!  Am so glad I was up to date with my DT commitments!  Anyway my card for today is using a fab new digi from Crafty Sentiments Designs and he is called Henry and is Harriet's new friend.  He is a cutie.

I have coloured him with a mix of copics and spectrums and teamed him up with some fab papers from Barely Mine Designs.  The border is a die from Crafty Sentimens Designs and I have used some of the paper to 'build a brad' finishing off with a peeloff sentiment raised up on foam pads and a butterfly from a set I got recently while staying with my mum. 





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Designs #100 ~ Monthly Sketch
Papertake Weekly ~ Flower Power
LEJ Designs #67 ~ Nature Inspired
ABC Challenge ~ T is for Thank you
Fab 'n' Funky #182 ~ You can stick it ~ build a brad, glue dot for butterfly, peeoff sentiment on foam pads
One Stop Craft Challenge #240 ~ Spots and dots
2 Sisters #158 ~ Square Cards
Sketch 'n' Stash #119 ~old stash is the peeloff and build a brad, new stash is the butterfly and image
TFL

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jac,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jac I coloured him yesterday seems he is very popular young lad and so thoughtful too. Cant post mine yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jac, beautiful colours and colouring, really sweet..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine Challenges and hoping you join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh he is a cutie and i love the papers you have chosen - so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card and great colours too. I love the embellishments you've used.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute image and love the dies and brad-thanks for joining us at lej designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jac, I love the colour scheme Thanks for entering this weeks challenge at Fab N Funky
    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, I love the yellow and blue! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x