Wednesday 23 April 2014

Let's go to the Movies with the Divas

Good morning, this week at Divas By Design we'd love you to join us at the movies, we want to see your movie inspired creations.  We have a fabulous sponsor this week ...

So... Lights ... Camera ... Action ...
I took my inspirtation from the fantastic 'UP!', such a great film for youngsters and adults alike.  My image is a stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs called 'Billy Birthday Present'I have coloured him with copics and spectrums and mounted him onto a background paper from Raspberry Road Designs ~ Frog Luau kit ~ (I'm no good at making these backgrounds so was thrilled to find this in my collections! lol) I then added a Quikcutz ballon which is attached to the calendar page to make it look like that is going up too and finally finished off with some glitter highlights on the balloons to complete another page of my calendar.





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful design Jac… I love the image and you've coloured him beautifully! and the background is just perfect! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Jac, lovely & perfect for the movie you have chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jac I love the background and red balloons! Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x