Wednesday 8 April 2015

Colouring on Kraft

Now colouring on Kraft is not something I do very often but The East Wind have a Facebook challenge going on at the moment which is to colour on Kraft so I thought I'd join in the fun.  The image I chose is Lucy Loo Maui Maui and is one I treated myself to the other weekend when Unky was having a sale.  I have used my spectrum noir pencils to colour the image and I'm really pleased with how she turned out, the only problem was that once she was coloured I had no idea what papers I was going to use to make a card, I'd just coloured as I felt which meant I have spent ages trying to decide on the papers and just as I was giving up I came across whats left of my MME Kraft Funday Happy Days pad and used a couple of pieces from there, the smaller piece is actually yellow background with Kraft dots but it doesn't show up too well.  Embellished with some Prima Tiny Tots, yellow bakers twine, flower charm and a stamped sentiment.



















And a close up of Lucy Loo




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The East Wind #28 Make mine extra sassy
Creative Fingers #74 ~ Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #100 ~ Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge #194 ~ Floral
Not Just Cards #16 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart #54 ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky #254 ~ Bingo ~ Kraft, digi image, charm
Creative Inspirations #308 ~ A Trio of ... flowers
TFL

13 comments:

  1. Oh Jac, I love your colouring on Kraft paper, such pretty colours and your added embellishments are totally perfect, this is a great colour combo. Lovely card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jut love the look coloring on kraft paper. Yours card is Fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would never have thought to color on kraft but I REALLY like it! So pretty. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! And you did a fabulous job! Love the bright flowers! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2~GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card...beautiful image...Thank you for joining us this week at Fun n Funky...Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card...beautiful image...Thank you for joining us this week at Fun n Funky...Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy you found Kathie and SSW2! It's nice to have you join us!
    Judi~SSW~GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, the colouring on the kraft is excellent, I love it! thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
    Suzanne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning is all I can say. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great image and your flowers match the theme and colours perfectly. I like the effect of the bright colours against the kraft. Thanks for joining us this week. Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a stunning creation!! I have never colored on kraft but you sure make me want to give it a try. So beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x