Sunday 12 April 2015

NOT that old ...

Hi just thought I'd share the card I have made tonight for my Uncle who turns 60 later this month.  I have used a fabulous 'Gus' image from Bugaboo,coloured him with copics and spectrums, papers are Echo Park Times & Seasons, added some deep red ribbon which has some sparkle going on too, some arrow die cuts and a ballon die cut which I raised on foam pads.  The sentiment comes with the image.



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #198 ~ Birthday with a sentiment
4 Crafty Chicks #241 ~ Die cuts
Creative Fingers #75 ~ Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #101 ~ Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday #356 ~ rotated 90 degrees
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Gus ALWAYS makes me giggle! This is a great card for your Uncle and I'm sure he will totally appreciate it. I can remember when I thought 60 was old but since I just turned 50 I'm thinking 60 is "Not that Old" - LOL. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Jac...gotta love Gus. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and fun sentiment
    Thanks for sharing with us at TPS
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x